Category:CannaQAwiki journal articles (all)
From CannaQAWikiJump to navigationJump to search
This is a catch-all category used to help track all open-access journal articles added to the wiki. This category must be added to every such article appearing in the Journal: namespace.
Pages in category "CannaQAwiki journal articles (all)"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.
- Journal:A bibliometric analysis of Cannabis publications: Six decades of research and a gap on studies with the plant
- Journal:A high-throughput method for the comprehensive analysis of terpenes and terpenoids in medicinal cannabis biomass
- Journal:A metabolomics and big data approach to cannabis authenticity (authentomics)
- Journal:A proposed method of sample preparation and homogenization of hemp for the molecular analysis of cannabinoids
- Journal:A spectroscopic study to assess heavy metals absorption by a combined hemp-spirulina system from contaminated soil
- Journal:A sustainable approach for the reliable and simultaneous determination of terpenoids and cannabinoids in hemp inflorescences by vacuum-assisted headspace solid-phase microextraction
- Journal:Academic-industry partnership advancing cannabis science: The Complementary Care Practice-Based Research Network
- Journal:Accelerated solvent extraction of terpenes in cannabis coupled with various injection techniques for GC-MS analysis
- Journal:Accounting and the US cannabis industry: Federal financial regulations and the perspectives of certified public accountants and cannabis businesses owners
- Journal:An assessment of heavy metal contaminants related to cannabis-based products in the South African market
- Journal:An assessment of solvent residue contaminants related to cannabis-based products in the South African market
- Journal:An evaluation of regulatory regimes of medical cannabis: What lessons can be learned for the UK?
- Journal:Analysis of cannabidiol, delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol, and their acids in CBD/hemp oil products
- Journal:Analysis of phenolic compounds in commercial Cannabis sativa L. inflorescences using UHPLC-Q-Orbitrap HRMS
- Journal:Cadmium bioconcentration and translocation potential in day-neutral and photoperiod-sensitive hemp grown hydroponically for the medicinal market
- Journal:Cannabinoid, terpene, and heavy metal analysis of 29 over-the-counter commercial veterinary hemp supplements
- Journal:Cannabis contaminants limit pharmacological use of cannabidiol
- Journal:Cannabis sativa research trends, challenges, and new-age perspectives
- Journal:Characterization of trichome phenotypes to assess maturation and flower development in Cannabis sativa L. by automatic trichome gland analysis
- Journal:Chemical profiling and characterization of different cultivars of Cannabis sativa L. inflorescences by SPME-GC-MS and UPLC-MS
- Journal:Chemometric analysis of cannabinoids: Chemotaxonomy and domestication syndrome
- Journal:Combined ambient ionization mass spectrometric and chemometric approach for the differentiation of hemp and marijuana varieties of Cannabis sativa
- Journal:Delta-8-THC: Delta-9-THC’s nicer younger sibling?
- Journal:Development of a gas-chromatographic method for simultaneous determination of cannabinoids and terpenes in hemp
- Journal:Differentiating cannabis products: Drugs, food, and supplements
- Journal:Does cannabis extract obtained from cannabis flowers with maximum allowed residual level of aflatoxins and ochratoxin A have an impact on human safety and health?
- Journal:Effects of the storage conditions on the stability of natural and synthetic cannabis in biological matrices for forensic toxicology analysis: An update from the literature
- Journal:Enzyme immunoassay for measuring aflatoxin B1 in legal cannabis
- Journal:Essential oil of Cannabis sativa L: Comparison of yield and chemical composition of 11 hemp genotypes
- Journal:Pathogens and molds affecting production and quality of Cannabis sativa L.
- Journal:Potency and safety analysis of hemp-derived delta-9 products: The hemp vs. cannabis demarcation problem
- Journal:Potential of NIRS technology for the determination of cannabinoid content in industrial hemp (Cannabis sativa L.)