From CannaQAWikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Developer(s)||Junction Concepts, Inc.|
|Type||Laboratory informatics software|
Per the company's website, QBench is suitable for cannabis testing labs because of the following features:
- ISO/IEC 17025-compliant
- supports multiple sample types, from flowers, edibles, and oils, to powders, beverages, and supplements
- supports multiple test types for cannabinoids, terpenes, pesticides, solvents, heavy metals, and mycotoxins
- cannabis-specific reporting
- instrument integration
- integration with state-based track-and-trace systems
- workflow management
- client portal
Videos, screenshots, and other media
- The company has one video available on YouTube.
- "LIMS for Cannabis & Hemp Analysis Labs". Junction Concepts, Inc. https://qbench.net/qbench-lims-cannabis-testing-labs/. Retrieved 07 March 2020.