From CannaQAWikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Type||Laboratory informatics software|
Per the company's website, Element LIMS is suitable for cannabis testing labs because of the following features:
- ISO/IEC 17025-compliant
- supports NELAC/ELAP standards
- supports multiple test types for cannabinoids, terpenes, pesticides, solvents, mycotoxins, and water activity
- capable of differentiation of recreational and medical cannabis samples
- support in-house and third-party samples
- automated reception, reporting, and other workflow activites
- billing support
- instrument integration
- quality control monitoring
- audit trails
- integration with seed-to-sale systems such as METRC and Confident Cannabis
- automatic weight reconciliation
- support for both barcodes and RFID
Videos, screenshots, and other media
- The company has several videos available on YouTube.
- "Element LIMS Minimum System Recommendations" (PDF). Promium, LLC. 19 June 2014. https://www.promium.com/documents/ElementLIMSSystemRequirements.pdf. Retrieved 07 March 2020.
- "LIMS for Cannabis Testing". Promium, LLC. https://www.promium.com/markets/cannabis-cbd/. Retrieved 07 March 2020.