|Type||Laboratory informatics software|
CloudLIMS is a laboratory information management system (LIMS) developed by CloudLIMS.com, LLC. The software is designed for multiple industries, including the cannabis testing industry. The company also offers a scaled-down version of its CloudLIMS, as FreeLIMS. The software is advertised to work for cannabis laboratories. (The software is limited to two users, one administrator and one user. It comes with "limits on available modules, functionality and on the number of records you are permitted to store in each module.")
Per the company's website, CloudLIMS is suitable for cannabis testing labs because of the following features:
- ISO/IEC 17025-compliant
- batch management from harvest and process lots
- automatic sample accessioning and assignment of sample lot ID
- chain-of-custody and audit trail
- test turnaround time monitoring
- service and bill management
- qualitative and quantitative testing of cannabinoids and terpenes
- client portal for making test requests and checking results
- customizable certificates of analysis and analytical reports
- instrument integration via CSV/XLS files or REST API
Videos, screenshots, and other media
- The company has numerous videos available on YouTube.
- Managing Cannabis Testing Lab Workflows using LIMS
- Role of LIMS in Implementing Regulatory Compliance in Cannabis Testing
- Cannabis LIMS Software for Medical Cannabis & Marijuana Testing Labs
- FreeLIMS for cannabis testing labs
- CloudLIMS blog
- "LIMS Solutions for Biobanks, Cannabis, Food and Beverage, Clinical, Research & Testing Labs". CloudLIMS.com, LLC. https://freelims.org/industries/. Retrieved 12 December 2020.
- "Cannabis LIMS Software for Medical Cannabis & Marijuana Testing Labs". CloudLIMS.com, LLC. https://cloudlims.com/industries/cannabis-marijuana-lims.html. Retrieved 07 March 2020.