|Developer(s)||OnQ Software Pty. Ltd.|
|Type||Laboratory informatics software|
QLIMS is an on-site and cloud-based laboratory information management system (LIMS) developed by OnQ Software Pty. Ltd. The software is designed for multiple industries, including the cannabis testing industry.
Per the company's website, QLIMS is suitable for cannabis testing labs because of the following features:
- configurable workflows for cannabis testing
- quality control management and reporting
- full chain-of-custody and custom certificates of analysis
- integration with analytical instruments
- connect directly with agency and other third-party systems, like METRC
- test and result validation mechanisms
Videos, screenshots, and other media
- Gannoulis, J. (11 June 2020). "QLIMS for Cannabis Companies – Part 2 of 3: Research and Analytical Labs". OnQ Software Pty. Ltd. https://www.onqsoft.com.au/qlims-for-cannabis-companies-part-2-of-3-research-and-analytical-labs/. Retrieved 15 December 2020.