|Developer(s)||Autoscribe Informatics, Inc.|
|Type||Laboratory informatics software|
Per the company's website, Matrix Gemini is suitable for cannabis testing labs because of the following features:
- manages samples, with support for printing and scanning barcodes on all samples
- tracks samples, while maintaining chain of custody, location, custodian, and other key data such as quantity used
- supports creation of certificates of analysis so as to meet various regulatory requirements
- supports required cannabis test methods, instruments, sample information, and result data
- maintains an audit trail of all sample and test result data
- supports modification of workflows and associated screens
- links to standard operating procedures for reference
- supports batch-by-batch variance analysis
- available as an on-premises install or as a cloud-enabled web application
Videos, screenshots, and other media
- Autoscribe has multiple videos demonstrating its Matrix Gemini LIMS on YouTube.
- Matrix Gemini Laboratory Information Management
- Case Study: Matrix Gemini Helps Cannabis Testing Laboratory Gain ISO/IEC 17025 Accreditation
- "About Autoscribe Informatics". Autoscribe Informatics, Inc. https://www.autoscribeinformatics.com/about-us. Retrieved 06 March 2020.
- "LIMS for Cannabis Testing". Autoscribe Informatics, Inc. https://www.autoscribeinformatics.com/resources/blog/lims-for-cannabis-testing. Retrieved 06 March 2020.