|Developer(s)||CompuGroup Medical AG|
|Type||Laboratory informatics software|
CGM LABDAQ is a laboratory information system (LIS) developed by CompuGroup Medical AG. The software was originally designed for the clinical laboratory environment. However, sometime in 2019 CompuGroup Medical updated their website to suggest their clinical LIS had either 1. been updated to include cannabis testing functionality, or 2. a separate version of LabDAQ for cannabis testing was created. That product is being marketed as a laboratory information management system (LIMS).
- ISO/IEC 17025-compliant
- chain-of-custody tracking
- integration with METRC, Confident Cannabis, and MJ Freeway
- workflow automation with custom fields
- certificate of analysis generation and distribution
- quality control tools
- document management
- instrument interfacing
Videos, screenshots, and other media
- "CGM LABDAQ". CompuGroup Medical AG. https://www.cgm.com/us/products___solutions_11/laboratory_information_system_2/labdaq/CGM-LabDAQ.en.jsp. Retrieved 07 March 2020.
- "CGM LABDAQ". CompuGroup Medical AG. https://www.cgmcannabis.com/cgm-labdaq/. Retrieved 07 March 2020.
- "CGM LABDAQ: Connect" (PDF). CompuGroup Medical AG. 2019. https://www.cgmcannabis.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/CGM-LABDAQ-Cannabis-Brochure.pdf. Retrieved 07 March 2020.