Pacific Botanical Laboratories, LLC
|Type||Limited liability company|
|Headquarters||3917 Aurora Ave. N, Seattle, Washington, U.S.|
|Number of locations||2|
|Area served||Washington, California|
|Key people||Mansour Samadpour|
|Services||Analytical testing, Cannabis testing|
The company was formally founded in Washington in May 2013. Its California location was formally founded in August 2019. Pacific Botanical Laboratories may be a subsidiary of IEH International, Inc.
The following laboratory locations are known. Services may vary among locations:
- Pacific Botanical Laboratories - Seattle - Seattle, WA
- Pacific Botanical Laboratories - Modesto - Modesto, CA (as of May 2020 not certified to test cannabis)
The company doesn't make its cannabis testing pricing public.
- "Advanced Business Search". Corporations and Charities Filing System. Washington Secretary of State. https://ccfs.sos.wa.gov/#/AdvancedSearch. Retrieved 21 May 2020. "Search for UBI # 603 302 909"
- "Business Search". California Business Search Database. Government of California. https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/. Retrieved 21 May 2020. "Search for entity # 201924710010"
- Smith, K. (26 February 2020). "Why marijuana testing labs may be making their way to the suburbs". Daily Herald. https://www.dailyherald.com/news/20200225/why-marijuana-testing-labs-may-be-making-their-way-to-the-suburbs. Retrieved 21 May 2020.